Air Docs of the Treasure Coast
Air Docs of the Treasure Coast respects your privacy. We are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy, which details the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website. Additionally, we share our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that provided information.
This policy applies to all information we collect:
- On this Website
- Via email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- Through mobile and desktop applications that you may download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Websites and services, [particularly if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
On the other hand, this does not apply to information collected by:
- Air Docs of the Treasure Coast offline or through any other means, including on any other Website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including any of our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
The Use of Information
We collect different information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your Internet connection, the device/equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Website, such as information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), should you reach out to us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to accomplish for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Furthermore, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you browse through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, such as traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, as well as browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, contact the responsible provider directly.
The Utilization of Collected User Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to allow us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet their target criteria.
Disclosure Of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We aim to provide you with options regarding the personal information you provide to us via this Website. We have created ways to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control a third party’s collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. Nonetheless, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s Website.
Information Access and Correction
You may send us an email to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information unless you also delete your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be inaccurate.
Promotions, Surveys, and Contests
Our site may occasionally request information via promotions, surveys, or contests. Participation in these specials is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. This may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, and age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Air Docs of the Treasure Coast makes no warranties, whether expressed or implied in relation to the accuracy of any information on this Website including, without limitation, any and all information provided on the blog portion of the Website. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation. We do not offer warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, including, without limitation, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from a course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate or reliable. You also acknowledge that we cannot guarantee, and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for, the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Air Docs of the Treasure Coast is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.